Learn to play the piano confidently. Feel great about the progress you’re making. Experience the joy of making music! This is what taking lessons at Schupbach Piano Studio is all about. Your teacher, Mary Ruth Schupbach, will break down the art of playing the piano into achievable step by step goals. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to progress!
Do you have a specific goal? Maybe you want to be able to play a specific piece, or perform for friends. Maybe you just want to be able to play for your own enjoyment! Maybe you would like your child to have a solid musical foundation to last the rest of their lifetime. No matter what you want to do with the piano, I believe that we can work together to achieve it.
What will a piano student receive?
- Notebook and books to keep you organized, motivated and learning
- Learn to read music
- Learn how to practice.
- Learn theory (and why it’s important)
- Get over stage fright know how to perform
- Learn scales (Scales are the basis of fingering, technique and are important in theory)
- An instant music vocabulary (recall the correct music terms and symbols instantly)
- Enjoy a results and progress driven curriculum
- Weeklong practice support (Students are encouraged to call or email with questions.)
- Motivational weekly lessons
- Individual coaching to each student’s goals
Want to get started? Fill out the Piano Lesson Interest form.