- 30 minute piano lesson – $20.00 per lesson
- 45 minute piano lesson – $27.00 per lesson
- 60 minute piano lesson – $35.00 per lesson
What you will get out of your piano lessons?
- Learn piano theory and sight-reading.
- Personally planned and individualized lessons just for you.
- A teaching style that is encouraging, motivating and fun!
- Ability to progress at your own rate — often faster than expected.
- Careful and positive evaluation for transfer students in order to fill in “gaps” that could have occurred during their training.
- Optional special emphasis in improvisation, sight-reading and/or performance.
The Fine Print
- There are several different payment options for your convenience. I use Paypal to invoice students. You can choose to pay with credit card, bank account or your Paypal balance. Paypal keeps all your financial information safe.
- Lessons should be either paid for on the first lesson of the month for the coming month, or weekly, depending on what works best for you. Plan to pay the same week as you receive your invoice.
- Materials are not included in the lesson price. When a student needs a new book, I will discuss it with the student and will then invoice the student for the book.
- Lesson length will be discussed with each student. Most beginning students progress well with a 30 minute lesson. If you feel that a longer lesson time would be better for you, talk to me about it! I want to make sure that the piano lessons are helping you meet your musical goals.
Also check out About Mary Ruth